Responsible for ensuring the completion of a project on time, within budget and set metric parameters. Ensures that project objectives are met and all project team members are doing their job according to standards. This includes but not limited to manufacturing efficiencies, and other businesses within the organization
- Leads planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Coordinates with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meets with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Carries out risk assessment.
- Prepares status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishes project communication channels with Project Stakeholders – before, during, and after execution and completion of the project.
- Submits project status to Project Stakeholders, prepares and presents a synthesized and logical project updates and developments to Management and cross functional teams on a regular basis, and consults them for alignment and adherence to standards.
- Facilitates change requests, if and when necessary, and communicates the impact of said change.
- Conducts pre and post project evaluation, facilitates identification of learning project elements.