In charge of all activities relative to the effective execution of operational controls, budget monitoring, and maintenance of complete and accurate accounting records.
- Collaborates in the planning and implementation of strategies. Participates in the development and establishment of financial policies, procedures and recommendations.
- Ensures proper maintenance and compliance to company policies and procedures relative to accurate data and information.
- Takes charge of external audit of company’s financial records and transactions. Serves as the principal point of liaison for the external auditor and different departments.
- Supervises personnel, provides training when necessary and performs periodic productivity evaluations.
- Performs miscellaneous job- related activities as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years related work experience
- At least five years experience in General Accounting management, administration.
- Adept in computer operations, and has SAP R/3 exposure.