Maintenance-Free Motorcycle Batteries
- Absolutely no acid spills or leaks in any position
- No need for periodic maintenance or supplemental water filling
- Uses gas-recombination technology which converts generated gas into water
- Uses calcium plates which reduce water loss & self-discharge
- Liquid is absorbed by the AGM, ensuring no acid spills or leaks in any position
- Vibration resistant - high puncture resistant separator for increased service life in high vibration applications
Factory activated - Ready to use . Filled , sealed and charge at the factory
On-the-go motorcyclists require a dependable battery come rain or shine. Consideering how it is one of the most affordable ways to own a private mode of transportation, a big number of commuters have purchased their own motorcycles. Motolite motorcycle batteries ensure that the bikes used by motorcyclists will run on reliable power. Our line of highly efficient and maintenance-free batteries will get the most out of your motorcycle and will last long.
Each Motolite motorcycle battery is equipped with the same trusted technology that is used in Motolite's automotive batteries. You get the same quality, performance, satisfaction and reliability every time.We spared no expense in making the kind of motorcycle battery that provides maximum value for your money.
Get extra power for quicker engine starts - it's the power motorcyclists need to get going and get the job done. Motolite's Motorcycle batteries are designed with dependability in mind - headlights, signal lights, and horns working at peak performance even on rough roads and in extreme weather conditions. For added durability, its completely sealed packaging is built to withstand the toughest and hottest road conditions.
Motolite is all about providing quality batteries that will enable motorcycles to run. In passing our torture tests, you can be sure that our batteries will deliver peak performance even during the most stressful situations. In the heat and ragged roads, your motorcycle equipped with Motolite can face the toughest conditions.