Forklift & Traction Batteries
- Industrial Lift Trucks
- Aircraft Ground Support Equipments
- Mining Equipments
- Higher power output through tubular plate design
- Microporous polyethylene separators reducing the risks of short-circuits
- Low antimony positive plates providing low maintenance and less frequent water topping required
- Burn-on inter-cell connector for excellent current carrying capabilities
- Sediment Bridge supports plates and decreasing possibility of short circuit due to shedding.
Motolite also meets industrial power solutions. We provide industrial batteries to a number of sub-sectors, including general electronics, warehouse transportation and utility stations. A stable power source is vital in large operations, so who else is there to trust but the most reliable battery manufacturer in the country? In fact, over 100 companies in the Philippines put their industrial power needs in the hands of Motolite.
From mining, telecoms and other manufacturing industries, Motolite offers a wide range of industrial battery products. These machines, being power hungry and subject to severe usage, require power sources that will stand strong at the most demanding times. Motolite's VRLA batteries are what you need: ultra efficient, havea high discharge rate and operate in any position.
For industrial transportation purposes, our traction batteries can cut your high expectations. Loaded with many premium features, such as a tubular design, an inter-cell connector and low-antimony positive plates, you can be sure that Motolite will help you carry the load of your enterprise. Our traction batteries also qualify for use in aircraft ground support equipment, mining and generators.
Stationary batteries are among Motolite's many specialty products, and caters to the most taxing of workstations. When losing power isn't an option, Motolite's very own stationary batteries will make sure that your equipment has power all the time. Contact us for more information about industrial batteries.