What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
- When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide your name, email address and mobile phone number. When you register using your Facebook account, you provide your public profile information such as name, email address, and your friends list.
- We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time and provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our services. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User-Provided and Automatically Collected Information, in the following instances:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;and when we need to disclose the Information to our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, but who do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and who have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
If OMMC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes available on your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User-Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to twenty four (24) months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you would like us to delete User Provided Data that you have disclosed via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable time from receipt of notice.
Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of thirteen (13). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time from receipt of notice.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.